The text written here covering BestWritingAdvisor.com’s rules, regulations, terms and conditions are for the purpose of informing the reader and the user of how the use of this website affects them. Once you use, visit, or access any part of our webpage, utilize the information, or add your own comments and feedback, you are automatically obligated to follow all of the Terms and Conditions that apply here on this text.
Glossary of Terms
Parties in This Legal Document
– People administrating the site will be referred to as “we”, “us”, and “our.”
Contents of This Legal Document
– “Your content” is referred to as anything that can be defined as a part of BestWritingAdvisor.com, but has come from you, such as comments, feedback, videos, text, photos, videos, sound recordings and any other evidence of communication which is displayed on your profile within BestWritingAdvisor.com
– “User Content” is referred to as anything that users of BestWritingAdvisor.com published on the webpage.
– “Third Party Content” is referred to as anything that third party entities publish on our website, such as ads, etc.
Amending the BestWritingAdvisor.com Terms and Conditions
BestWritingAdvisor.com has the right to change any of the contents in this document at any point in time. The user must be aware of the changes we make by reading all noticed sent through email and posted on the site. Once the changes are published, they are immediately in effect.
Who can use BestWritingAdvisor.com: Users must be 18 years old and above. This signifies that they can enter into any legal agreements such as the terms and conditions and privacy policies.Who cannot use BestWritingAdvisor.com: Users under 18 and competitors are not allowed to visit or use this website.
– BestWritingAdvisor.com also reserves the right to change any aspect of the site without giving prior notice.
Users are required to register an account in order to access the different areas of the site covered by our privacy measures. The user must keep their password safe. Any breach of security will not be covered by BestWritingAdvisor.com.
– Users must register for personal use only. They are not allowed to utilize BestWritingAdvisor.com for commercial puporses.
– Once you register an account, you agree to receive notifications from the site on important announcements regardless of your subscription to the newsletter.
Content in BestWritingAdvisor.com
– Users are not allowed to publish false, inflammatory, offensive, and illegal content. This includes materials that violate copyright, privacy, and user laws.
– Users must waive all their rights to the content they publish on this site. Regardless of BestWritingAdvisor.com’s indemnity to the risk of the content you post, we reserve the right to use your materials in any way.
– This states that you agree to allow your content to be published, modified, and distributed for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
– BestWritingAdvisor.com can post third party content on any areas of the website, which may include ads and third party widgets.
– You are not allowed to use our content in any way. You cannot exploit, distribute or commercialize it. Should you be caught doing so, you will face swift legal action
– Our content is available through RSS and Atom Feeds. Should you choose to use any of these widgets for personal and non commercial purposes. BestWritingAdvisor.com will not be liable for misuse of these feeds.
– User content does not reflect the views and opinions of this site.
Guidelines and Policies of BestWritingAdvisor.com
– You agree that BestWritingAdvisor.com may distribute your general information, such as actions, search queries, and other public information to third party sites.
– You agree that BestWritingAdvisor.com will use prosecutors and other law enforcement agencies against you should you be caught disrupting the site in any way by not following the terms and conditions agreements.
– You agree to hold harmless and indemnify BestWritingAdvisor.com and any of the people involved in its creation, as well as the user registered on the site should you be legally prosecuted when you break any laws.
– BestWritingAdvisor.com follows all the terms and conditions stated on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.