Here’s a longer-term writing service – 16 years in the business. We have completed the investigation and Master Papers review based upon requests from users of our site and our own commitment to getting factual information out to students who need academic writing help and need to make good decisions about the essay and paper writing providers. We used all of our normal criteria – information that the company provides on its website, pricing and discounts, quality of products and services, credentials and background of writers, and reviews from actual customers on their experiences. What follows is all that we have concluded.
There is a drop-down menu on the Master Papers home page that lists all of its products and services. Among others, these are the most common that students will want:
- research paper
- college papers
- custom essay
- speeches and presentations
- lab reports
- case studies
- admissions essay
- thesis sections
- dissertation chapters
- editing and proofreading
- literature reviews
- other academic papers and essay writing
From the drop-down menu, it is obvious that Masterpapers.com covers all possible common and unique academic writing or assistance a student could want, at all levels of study.
Prices and Discounts
Prices seem to fall within the average range for the industry. High school custom writing, with a 20-day deadline, will cost $15.26/page. Ph.D. level work with a really short deadline will be $54.50/page. There is a chart that provides initial pricing without any additional options.
In terms of discounts, there is a 15% reduction for first-time customers. 5% is actually applied to the order; the other 10% is put on account toward future orders. As customers return, they receive 5% of that order price placed into their personal accounts toward future orders. This is more of a bonus plan rather than a standard discount program.
If you are looking for prices, you need to access the discount/Bonus link. They are not published separately on a pricing link.
Offers and Extra services
The usual freebies are offered – title and bibliography pages, formatting, and plagiarism check. Other fee-based options are available as you complete your order, including options for top writers and a VIP customer support service, a plagiarism report, a one-page summary, etc.
We did several things to determine paper quality:
- We reviewed two samples on the website – one coursework assignment on Family Law and a term paper on Human Resources Management. Both were UK based. The structure was solid and scholarly. There were some incorrect verb tenses and word usage errors.
- We asked users of our site to provide us with their feedback and copies of their products. Again, we found them to be structurally sound but with some grammatical and word usage errors, indicating that perhaps a non-native English speaking writer was used. These were not serious and could be corrected by a student who was wise to these issues.
- We also checked out the blog. These were more marketing pieces than actual topics of interest, but, for the most part, they were in suitable English grammar.
Master Papers does speak to its screening and employment process, including verification of educational credentials, an English proficiency exam, and a piece of original essay writing.
In all, though, writer proficiency is determined by the custom writing products they produce. For this, we have to rely on customer feedback.
The customer support department is open 24/7 and can be reached by phone, chat, and email. We did contact the department on three occasions and spoke with a different support team agent each time. We were met with friendly support team members who did their best to answer the detailed questions we asked. Some specific details about dissertations were a bit tough, we admit.
Many customers who provided feedback to us did say that customer representatives were responsive and did try to resolve their issues when they arose.
There are clear policies that do provide some guarantees. Some of those have conditions (e.g., revisions), and we urge students to review these carefully. The important guarantees – 100% originality, delivery by deadline, revisions, privacy, and secure payment methods are repeated several times on the company website. These are important.
In addition to the feedback we sought and received, we did check on Site Jabber and Trust Pilot. Here are those results:
- Site Jabber had a total of 168 reviews. Most were positive, with an overall rating of 4.2 stars out of 5. Those who were unhappy (47) stated late delivery, unresponsive agents, and failure to get good revisions as their main complaints.
- Trust Pilot had 38 reviews. Again, most were positive and negative reviews included the same complaints as we found on site Jabber.
Pros and Cons
- full array of products and services
- well-organized website
- responsive customer support
- Serves UK customers almost exclusively
- Detail pages on products are redundant marketing pieces
Master Papers is a writing service that provides college papers, including a research paper, term paper, and other custom essay writing. Students can order any type of academic papers and a host of other services from this company. We do urge students to look at the reviews, good and bad, and to review the MasterPapers.com policies before making a final choice for an essay or paper writing need.